Group therapy is a great option if you are considering psychotherapy. Depending on the nature of your problem, group therapy can be an ideal choice for addressing your concerns and making positive changes in you life. Group therapy can be highly beneficial. Groups can act as a supportive network during this difficult time in your life. It can be a relief to hear others speak on similar topics so that you know you are not alone. By seeing how other people have coped with similar situations and make positive changes, you can then make effective decisions to promote a positive outcome.
Are you sick of hating your body? Have you given up something you loved to do or avoided events or activities you might have loved because of feeling self-consciousness or suffering from body anxiety?
The time is now, to heal yourself and makeover Your Body Image!
Join Body Image Specialist & Licensed Therapist, Dr. Morgan Francis, for a 6 – week Body Image Transformation Therapy Group.
- Participate in a weekly 90-minute therapy group.
- Learn the skills needed to transform your body image for life.
- Build a supportive network of peers aimed to succeed.
- Obtain specific tools to change your behavior, thoughts, and feelings about your body image.
- Develop lasting body confidence.
- Learn mind-body connection with yoga instruction.
This group is limited to 12 female participants. A 30 minute prescreen interview is required. This group will be held on Thursday evenings starting October 4th, 2018. Cost of the group is $450.
To register please contact 480-808-9188 or email DrMorganFrancis@gmail.com to reserve your spot.