- Are you worried about your child’s relationship with their body?
- Are you concerned with the messages your child is receiving about their body from social media?
- Do they often feel anxious and insecure about their weight and shape?
- Do you struggle with knowing how to help them and what to say?
If you answered YES we would like to invite you to participate in Dr. Morgan Francis and Tawny Calvet’s Day Retreat for Mothers on April 7th from 1-5pm at Modern Milk in Scottsdale.
“How to Parent a Healthy Body Image”
What you will learn:
- How to define Body Image and signs that your child is suffering from a poor one.
- How to define Diet Culture and the ways diet culture is negatively affecting your child’s body image.
- Understand how your own relationship with your body image directly influences both positively and negatively your child’s body image.
- Identify specific changes you can make in your home to have a positive and consistent influence on your child’s relationship with their food and body.
- Understand how your body serves you through gentle yoga movement and a guided meditation.
We have limited spacing, please do not wait to register!