Speaking Engagements with Dr. Morgan Francis
Dr. Morgan Francis has been doing public speaking since 2007 and has spoken for a variety of audiences: parents, young adults, universities, fitness centers, weight loss centers, psychologists and other mental health providers. In addition, she has appeared as a guest on Fox 10 News, 12 News, and The Morning Scramble. Presentations can be designed for other focus groups as well.
Here’s what you can expect from Dr. Morgan Francis:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with her prior to your event, so she can better understand how she can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on her website and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include some slides used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources that will be helpful. This will be available for 2 weeks after the presentation.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure your expectations were met.
Frequently Requested Topics:
Dr. Morgan Francis speaks on mental health related topics. The topics include working with individuals on Body Image, Disordered Eating, Empowerment, Self-esteem, Parenting, and Couples Issues. She customizes her presentations to meet the specific needs of your organization. Her goal is to provide the information needed to create the outcome you desire. Presentations can be as short as 1-1/2 hours to half day, or a full day depending on your need. She can custom tailor the length of the presentation based on your needs. If you are interested in a topic that is not listed, do not hesitate to ask about her ability to present on your desired topic.
Contact Dr. Morgan Francis today for scheduling and questions regarding your event!